Model CA5000 freezer back-up system provides security for your products to ultra-low temperatures.
It offers user-programmable alarm and control set points, and alarm delay times. Parameters are stored in non-volatile
memory, and are maintained even when power is lost.
The customer supplied liquid CO2 is maintained at high pressure, ready to be injected into a freezer cabinet or system.
When a malfunction occurs and the freezer warms above the user-defined set point, a user-defined amount of liquid
CO2 is injected into the freezer.
The CA5000 is very simple to operate: plug in the unit, place the probe in the freezer chamber to be monitored, and the display will show the temperature of that location. Pushing three buttons allows the user to program various alarm set points and controls.
* An internal battery with integrated charger keeps the system running for at least 24 hours after a power outage.
* "BAT" indicator warns of a disconnected or low backup battery condition.
* Backup time of at least 8 hours on one standard cylinder of CO2 at -60 °C set point.
* Independent user-programmable controls for system alarms and liquid CO2 injection.
* Visible and audible indicators for system status.
* Multiple programmable alarms available to minimize nuisance or false alarms.
* Relay outputs for central alarm systems or automatic dialers.
* A door safety interlock switch prevents CO2 injection while freezer is being accessed.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.